Electrolytic silver-plated steel, copper and alloys, zinc and alloys, nickel and alloys can be made on a conductive, wear-resistant electroplating.
Silver plating process is widely preferred in electrical, electronics, aerospace and defense industries due to its chemical, electrical and mechanical properties. Silver plated;
- It provides high wear resistance even in low microns.
- High corrosion resistance, not oxidized in the air environment
- It is resistant to acids and some organics other than nitric acid and concentrated sulfuric acid.
- High electrical conductivity.
- Provides a decorative finish.