Electrolytic Gold plating; steel, aluminum and alloys, zinc and alloys with nickel and alloys can be made on the hard, wear-resistant and bright yellow appearance is an acid-type electroplating. It is used in electrical-electronics, defense and aerospace industries with its high conductivity. Gold-plated;
- Chemical resistant, non-corrosive to chemicals,
- It has excellent electrical conductivity.
- High corrosion resistance.
- Provides solderable surface
- High resistance to environmental conditions.
- Provides a decorative finish